Church built around 1200. while the tower and entrance are from the late Gothic era around 1500.
The church is a single-quarry stone church, which is a special West Jutland church-building custom, where the stones are only carved on five sides, the back is thus raw. The stones are so far inward and exterior with the raw side facing each other, and the cavity is then filled with rubble. The so-called boxing technique. Unfortunately, the masonry sinks over time, and has to be rebuilt.
The church contains a baptismal fund from around 1200 and a crucifix group from 1225-1250. The organ is from 1941.