This is a richly decorated church, built about 1200 of ashlars and tufa.
Among the fittings can be mentioned: the pew ends, carved in Ribe in 1570-80;
the altarpiece in Ohrmuschel style, carved by the woodcarver Anders Sørensen,
Odense about 1655; the pulpit in late Rennaisance style; and a wooden ceiling
with oil paintings of the 12 Apostles from about 1650.